Monday, December 3, 2012

What Project Epitomises Who You Are?




It feels like I was just here yesterday, Cyber Friends!  I can't believe it's Monday already!

I will keep it short for once.  I was looking through some of my more recent designs and came up with the one here.  It seems to epitomise me and my scrapbooking style, if I even have one.  I tend to be drawn to more classic, natural types of medium, but then again I'm a fool for bling and glitz.  This layout seems to just encompass both.  There are a lot of natural elements  There is a timeless class in some of the elements as well as the photos.  Then there is a splash of modernity with the blue, scissors and glue.  The pearls are there to add the pow and glam.

Yep, this is an excellent layout that might help you to see, who I am.

BTW, that feather frame took me forever!  If you like it, I could include it in a future blog where you can simply download it.  Just make a request in the comments and it's yours.

Have a great week, Peeps!  Come back on Wednesday where I'll have some FREEBIES for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment