Friday, October 9, 2015

Freebie Friday!

 Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

If you're living in this half of the hemisphere things may be cooling down.  I've been sweeping and raking leaves for two weeks already.

Although I'm sick of leaves outside, I had a great time playing with these leaf templates and other fall type templates from BooLand Designs and GS Creations.

This kind of digital scrap uses Commercial Use products.  Each designer has their own Terms Of Use and explain fully how you are to use their products.  Most allow free rein with a shout out to the designer.  Check carefully before you sell anything using Commercial Use products.

With Personal Use products, you need explicit permission to use their products outside of personal use.

So I designed each piece here and then put together this lovely fall scene.

You are more than welcome to right click, save and use as Personal Use.



I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with this.  I turned it into a tag, too.  I'll be doing some serious hybriding this weekend with some of our projects in between putting a second coat on my huge picture window.  I'm redoing the entire living/dining.  Ugh!

I just put up this free Halloween card on our Facebook Page.  We'd love if you grab it over there and become a fan.  We post several freebies every single day.

 TCOT on FB

If you're into the freebies then check out our newest ones by clicking on the previews.

 Freebie

The Digital Scrapbooking Studio has an absolutely gorgeous store collection, Family with each pack only being $1 and there are so many products to choose from, you won't know where to start!


 freebie

We've got a lot of free templates.  This is one of our most recent.  You can always head to our Pinterest board dedicated to just the Cherry's freebies and find out what we've got.


 free template

Thanks so much for making the time for The Cherry On Top.  We hope you do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment