Friday, February 19, 2016

Freebie Friday and a Fun Tutorial

Happy Friday, Scrappers and Creators!

Everyday Friday and throughout the week, we offer free goodies.  We've got you set with a couple of freebies and a chance to get even more through participation.  There's a tutorial on how to design this word art and a link to download the font for free.

Of Knights and Dragons from MagsGraphic Designs is new in the shop and it's super for your knightly photos, wanna be knights, photos of castles or whatever you imagine.  I used some of the coolest, key elements in my layout.  Dragon, castle crown, various swords...and that's just the beginning.

 MagsGraphic Designs Knights And Dragons

This is the kit at a glance.  Zap over to Maggie's blog, see more layouts, download another freebie (There might be more than one.) and get a better look at the kit.

 Of Knights And Dragons

Maggie is letting me give our readers this free quick page.  Put in your favourite picture and you've scrapped!  Right click and save to your downloads.  It's in png format.


Here's a tutorial on how I did the word art for this layout.  You can see, it's just a couple of steps.  I've been at this digital scrapping for a few years and how a totally, "Duh" moment, again.  I typed up my word in my software program, PSE and then clipped in Maggie's papers for the perfect match.  I used it as a template.  I had no idea I could even do that.  Hehehe...
Find the FREE font here:    http://www.dafont.com/black-chancery.font

Find out how to get both of these freebies on Mag's blog.

 freebies

 freebies



This is another new kit, Love Bug.  You can snag a coordinating freebie on Maggie's blog, too!


 Love Bug

I've posted on MagsGraphic Designs Facebook Page, that if you show off something you've made with the kit or the freebie, I'll give you a nifty gifty in the form of this, free template.  Click on this image to get to Maggie's Page and put your layout, cluster, word art, etc in the comments and I'll send you the links for this freebie.

 Mag's FB Page


If you can't get enough of the free stuff check out our previous freebie and then some!
Click on the image to get this freebie.
 free page stacker

We post dozens of freebies every single day via our Facebook Page, blog and Pinterest so make sure you are following!

All of our goodies are for Personal Use Only and are not to be sold or claimed as your own.

Thanks so much for Checking out The Cherry.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment