Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Kit Cart, The Cherry and Freebies

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

I haven't figured out how to take back an entry.  Hehehe...This wasn't supposed to air until tomorrow and I can't seem to change that.  Oh, well!  I'll jump in here and fix things up so it's all ready for you wonderful readers.

The Kit Cart Designs is back in a big way and with two new kits that are a cool blast of fun.  They are also on an awesome promotion for the rest of this week.  So grab them while they are this cheap.

This is Love You Bots.  I just love bright, fun kits full of cute embellishments good for just about anything you might have in mind.

These robots are so cute.  I've used all of them in this one layout.  See the top one?  I often like to have characters or critters peeping our from behind stuff.  Just something a little different.

Keep scrolling to see the Kit Cart Designs other new kit, more inspiration and grab a couple of freebies, too. 

 The Kit Cart Designs

This layout started off so cool.  I used that nifty border from the kit and strung on some other fun elements to fashion this frame and the corner elements.

 The Kit Cart Designs

Jamie, the doll she is, is letting me give you this quick page for free!  We can give freebies in png format right from our blog now.  Thanks Blogger!  This is saving us tons of valuable space on our other download spaces.  Right click and download.

Plug in two photos of your cuties and you've scrapped!  Consider shrinking up the 12x12 to an 8x8, 6x6 or 4x4, print and frame or put it in a scrapbook sleeve. I turn layouts into cards.  See how we do it here.  There's also a link to a free template to make the job even easier.


Look how darling?!

 The Kit Cart Blog

This freebie you can get on The Kit Cart Designs blog.
 The Kit Cart Blog


This kit is screaming, The Cherry!  The Cherry!  I find it just dreamy.  Up In The Air is also where I'm often at.  Hehehe...

I really floated those elements to give it an airy effect.  I guess I went a bit literal with this kit.  Such a cute picture of my little JJ.  Ah, the child who slept!  Hehehe...


The Kit Carts totally awesome kit for a fabulous price, too.
 The kit Cart Blog

Here's another coordinating freebie for.  
 The Kit Cart Blog

You can find both of these kits for just $2.99 at the Digital Scrapbooking  Studio, but only for a limited time.

Please, remember our freebies are for Personal Use Only and are not to be resold or claimed a your own.

Thanks so much for stopping by The Cherry!  

No comments:

Post a Comment