Friday, July 22, 2016

Freebie Friday With Throwing Some Scraps Around and a Free Digital Template


Welcome to Freebie Friday with The Cherry On Top.

I've got my gal Jodi at Throwing Some Scraps Around back in the spotlight with a beautiful kit and some new templates all coordinating to make the collection, BFF's.  See her new templates and grab a tiny free one from me.

I've scrapped up some lovely pics from friends of ours and their lovely girls.  This is also an example of Jodi's new templates.  Gorgeous, eh?!  Keep scrolling to see more layout love, Jodi's templates and grab that freebie to try out, if you never used a template before.  I've also got several links to help you find out how to use digital templates.  You won't believe how easy it is!


 BFF

How ya liking that view?  I'll be there as you read this!  I can't wait to see those mountains, again.  This is another layout with Jodi's template.  I turned this layout into my personal, profile picture.  It's a great excuse to scrap yourself if you're so inclined not to do.  Hehehe...

 BFF

This is the BFF kit and a template from Heartstrings Scrap Art, A Little Bit Arty 5.

 BFF

Jodi's blog,  Facebook Page, Facebook Group and all of the layouts above and this preview is linked up to her shop +.  Her prices are really amazing.  You have to check them out and see for yourself.



Here is your little free template to try out.  I've included shadows for you.  In PSE, you can copy the shadows.  Click here to find out how.  I've got several blogs dedicated to helping beginner digital scrapbookers and of course, I provide tons of freebies as well as links for even more free digital stuff.  This way you can started for no cost.



 free template to try

If ya love it at The Cherry, then you have to join our group on Facebook.  We have such a blast there and I've got two exclusive freebies for the group, already for the week.  Head over and join us.  It's a super place to show off your lovely layouts, paper products and get inspiration.  Some of the ladies who post there are just amazing.  You'll see all different levels of expertise.  There is so much to learn and we have a lot of fun along the way.

Come back for a visit tomorrow and check out my really fast easy, hybrid mini.  You can have a super cute accordion mini made in about an hour from start to finish!

Happy scrapping!







No comments:

Post a Comment