Thursday, July 7, 2016

Throw Back Thursday With LouCee Creations and Freebies

Welcome to Throw Back Thursday with The Cherry On Top.

Thursdays, we throw it back.  Older photos and previously released kits.  Today, I've got some oldies and a newbie, as well as a couple of freebies for you.  Keep scrolling for some fabulous layout out love, a look at some lovely kits from LouCee Creations and of course, grab those freebies.

These are my boys.  Now, they are 9 and 11.  So, this was some time ago.  We were in our spot in Calpe, Spain and JJ could not stop eating sand!  Hehehe...



Here is LouCee's new collection, Islands In The Sun.  It is beyond fabulous!  I really love the way she did her elements for this one and the colours are so fun and bright.  These photos were also taken at our place in Spain, but just two years ago.

I love using an awesome large photo for my background.  That's what scrapping means to me, photos and great memories.


 LouCee Creations,  Islands In The Sun

Take a peek at this lovely collection.  I could just play for days with it.  I love LouCee's little mouse in the bikini.  Hehehe...

 Islands In The Sun

Here is a glance at the entire collection.  I used all of the parts in my layout.

 Islands In The Sun

Here is a freebie that LouCee has on offer in her newsletter.  Click on the mouse (hehehe...) and you'll get to her blog where you can sign up for the newsletter.  She often has freebies on her blog and in the newsletter so make sure you are following.  That mouse needed a dance partner.

 freebie

Now, for the throw back part.  I am not a fan of ouchy photos.  I pass out at the sight of blood and get physically ill just looking at pictures.  This photo was as bad as I could do.  Hehehe...Liam ran into the corner of the dining room table and acquired this bruise.

This is LouCee's kit, Say, Aah!  Click on the image to see the kit and add it to your stash.

 Say, Ah

Here's another one of LouCee's kits, Ooh La La.  How sassy?!  I scrapped up my mo-la's poodle who we often puppy sit.  She's such a good girl.  I had a blast designing that mega photo cluster and my embellished border along the top and bottom.

 Ooh La La


How about a sweet gifty?  Right click and download.  It is in png format.  Remember it is for Personal Use ONLY.

This free mini is also available for newsletter subscribers so join up with LouCee!



I'll be back for Freebie Friday featuring July's planner inserts.  I forgot, again!!!

I can't thank you enough for stopping by our little place.  Make sure ya do it, again!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment