Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Traditional Tuesday, Mini Scrapbook Continues

Welcome to Traditional Tuesday with The Cherry On Top.

Have you ever scrapped up a page and thought, "I'm cheating" ?  You kept adding and adding and taking away over and over, then ended up with something a bit understated?  That is exactly what happened with this page.

I usually add quite a bit of goodies to all of my pages.  Keeping it clean and simple is a challenge for me.  Hehehe...That is exactly what I've got here, clean and simple.

Keep reading to get some tips and see what other stuff you missed from The Cherry.




Is this an entry or what?!  Just part of the extraordinary architecture in and around Trier, Germany.  If it weren't for my hubby, I'd have very few pictures.  Hehehe...

Because of the lightness of my photo, I backed it up on darker paper.  I want to keep the colours throughout my entire album, so I added some of the mustard colour from the tab and previous pages.  The circles are stickers from the Pizza Box I mentioned earlier, backed up with some more coordinating colours from the previous pages.  I used my circle punches with no regard to the size.  I kept adding things to the stickers and tried adding a couple of leaves, but nothing seemed to actually add to the page overall, so I left it alone as you see it here.

I'm using more of the same pearls from previous pages to keep my look flowing.  Remember my copper coloured element thingies?  Hehehehe...I'm using them again, along the bottom of my photo.  It also reflects the gold colouring in the photo.  My last step was those pearls in-between the circles.  Surly not overstated, but effective and neat.  Let's appreciate this ornate, beautiful door.  We'll save all of those other fabulous embellishments for another layout.

Check out some other paper projects you may have missed?

A simple, fast folding mini you could have ready in minutes. Template included!

 free template for mini

Take a look at another awesome mini we put together.

 Maya Mini Purse Album

These super stacking boxes.  Template included.

 stacking boxes

Our famous paper showed with a link to the free template.


 paper shoes


Thanks for taking the time to stop by The Cherry On Top.

If you don't want to miss out on all of these lovely freebies and inspiration, join our Facebook Group or Follow us here and on Pinterest.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment