Friday, October 21, 2016

Freebie Friday Mega Link Up With The Cherry On Top

Welcome to Freebie Friday with The Cherry On Top.

I've got so many freebies to share with you, today.  Be prepared to be impressed!  I've also got some of my favourite designers in the lime light and some layouts that will certainly inspire you and make you want to scrap, today.

 Efflorescence, Throwing Some Scraps Around

How about this first layout?  I love everything about it.  Fabulous template?  CHECK!  Gorgeous kit with the most awesome colour palette?  CHECK!  Super photos of those I love best?  CHECK!

Throwing Some Scraps Around has outdone themselves with this stunning collection of digital scrapbooking goodies.  Efflorescence is a master piece and a kit you will certainly want to have in your stash.  Above I used a coordinating template Jodi offers as well.  I often use a photo in place of a paper.  I just love my big photos and you will love the prices for these goodies.

 Efflorescence, Throwing Some Scraps Around

Here was a bit of a free for all.  I love these ripped papers and those mushrooms.  I stuck with the elements that were water coloured to keep a solid look.  I can never resist purple bling or butterflies.  I used the twine as a frame for my dear hubby.  It's impossible getting a serious shot of him.  Hehehe...

This is what the cluster looks like on it's own and I've got it available for download for you.  Right click and save to your downloads.



This is what the page looks like without the large photo and cluster frame.  Not too bad, right?  Jodi has it available for free on her blog.  Click on the preview to get there.  You can use both and make an LO just like mine.

I've got a few more new kits and freebies up my sleeve.  Keep reading to get more.

 Wintergreen, MagsGraphics

Wintergreen from MagsGraphics Designs is now available in the shop.  Though we don't get too much snow in these parts of Belgium (darn global warming), I take pictures and the kids enjoy it as much as they can before it's gone.


Would you like to add this free template to your digital downloads?  Leave me a comment here or in our Facebook Group, where you see this layout. Once we get to a dozen comments, likes or shares, I'll make the link public.

 Kim Cameron Designs

My gal Kim from Kim Cameron Designs has a Zombie Run going on in her Facebook Group.  She gives free stuff with each week's challenge.  I used her Zombie Apocalypse kit and a new template that is coming soon for you.  Hint, hint...

 Lissy Kay Designs

Here's another layout using Warm and Cozy also from Kim Cameron and I used a free template from Lissy Kay Designs that you can find on the Your Stories Go Digital Facebook page.

 freebies from Kim Cameron

This was a free template from Fanette Designs and I paired it up with Kim Cameron's FREE elements and papers that are in the Digital Scrapbooking Studio's, Next Designer Contest.  This my fans, is a major freebie link up.  There are around a dozen contestants and everything they are designing is FREE for us.  How awesome is that?!  


I designed this with Bethaicreations awesome entry in this contest and it's ALL FREE!

There is an opportunity for you to vote for your favourites as well.  You can guess, perhaps where my votes are going?  It isn't easy.  Head over to the Studio, grab these awesome freebies and vote for your favourites.  Share the link with your other freebie finding friends and have them vote, too.

I told you you'd be impressed with all of the freebies, today.  

Not impressed?  Here are some other freebies you've missed.

A lovely free cluster frame.

 freebie from the cherry on top

A gorgeous overlay!

 free overlay

A free quick page.

 free quick page from the cherry on top

This blog's full of freebies and links to even more freebies.  Grab a cup of Jo, put your feet up and scroll through and see what you can find that fits in your supply.

I've got even more freebies on our Facebook Page and Group as well as other freebies posted on our Pinterest boards.  Be sure to follow us so you don't miss out!

With all of this free stuff, you can get scrappy, today!

Thanks so much for hanging out with The Cherry.


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment