Tuesday, January 31, 2017

More Scrapbooking Pages With Webster's Pages

 Welcome to Traditional Tuesdays with The Cherry On Top.

We are wrapping up this mini purse scrapbooking album using all Webster's Pages products.  Keep reading to see our newest page as well as some previous ones.


 mini pages

Above is a page from a previous blog.  Webster's papers are so beautiful, they make all of your projects just gorgeous.  I'm certainly not a top scrapper, but I think these pages are awesome.


This page was made in minutes!  I love when that happens.  I used the paper from the Warehouse Box sales, as is.  I just lined it up and cut on my page template and glued it down, BUT before gluing, I used an exacto knife and cut around the right, top corner of the frame and the top of the bird cage so that I could fit in a photo.  Doing it this way will allow for a larger photo, it helps bring the elements off of the page and adds more interest, overall.



After cutting around the elements on the paper, I wrapped up the wire stem from my tiny paper flowers to make this coil shape and used a large glue dot to adhere the flowers to my page.  Then I slid in my photo template and placed these very small pearl dots for a finishing touch.  

That's it!  I think this page looks just great and I did it in 5 steps.  Scrapbooking doesn't have to take hours to have a gorgeous page.  Especially, if you start off with fabulous products.


Here is my page from last week.

 Mini album

And these are some more finished pages.  Click on the image to see them up close.

Thanks so much for stopping by The Cherry.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment