Saturday, April 1, 2017

Another Round of Fabulous Scrapbooking Freebies

Welcome, savvy scrappers!

I had to switch a few things around this week.  Hybrid Saturday will be today and Freebie Friday will be on Saturday.  Wouldn't ya just know it!?  Hehehe...  Either way, both days are full of super, duper scrappy inspiration, the newest of digital scrapbooking goodies in DigiLand and that freebie blog is full of great freebies, as usual.

Keep reading to see what I've got in store for you, today.  On tap are some fabulously talented designers, LouCee Creations, Key Lime Digi Designs, Kim Cameron Designs, Mags Graphic Designs and The Cherry On Top.

Sit back, enjoy a cup of your favourite beverage and enjoy the show!


Eek!  Hehehe...I often have to squeal at delightful kits and layouts.  This page, both applies.  LouCee Creations has an absolutely gorgeous new collection, Let Spring Begin.  What I love most beside that fabulous colour palette and wonderfully thoughtful elements is that it really isn't that much of a theme.  Meaning you can use this collection for any photos you wish to scrap up.

I scrapped my darling husband.  He's the cheeky one, of course.  I used my new templates, Shabby Chic.  The page is linked up to the templates.  You are going to love them!

 Shabby Chic Templates

These are my Shabby Chic Templates.


More from this super collection and my little guy in opa's garden.  I used a cluster from one of Heartstrings Scrap Art's templates, Mix it Up #5.  White space is usually a challenge for me, but these papers are just so awesome, I feel like there is no space at all.


 LouCee Creations

This preview is linked up to Lou's collection.

 LouCee's blog


Lou often has freebies on her blog and always in her newsletter.  Make sure you're all signed up by clicking on the above image and grab this pretty freebie while you are there.

 Le Fiesta LouCee Creations

How's that for a fun page?  This another great collection from LouCee Creations.  It's linked up to La Fiesta so you can add it to your stash.

 ginger scraps
Check out this crazy deal for ONE DAY ONLY!!!!

 Key Lime Digi Design

My gal Sandy from Key Lime Digi Designs has a new spot in Oscraps.  Click on my page using her newest scrapbooking kit, One Perfect Day to see more.  It's gorgeous, as usual.  Hehehe...


Y'all know what a huge Kim Cameron fan I am.  Isn't this page just so adorable?  Her new kit is called Toad-ally Tulips and it is toad-ally cute.  Hehehe...The frogs, right?!  I just love them to pieces and those affectionate photos of my little guys enjoying the spring sunshine.



How about some toad-ally awesome digital templates?  You don't have to celebrate Easter to use them.  Nor do you need a bunny inspired kit.  I used an everyday kind of kit for both of my layouts.  I even have bunny pictures!  Hehehe...For another time.


I changed this one up just a tad.  I ditched the bunny's bow because I have boys and I doubled up the template's cluster, changed its position and doubled up and repositioned the finished elements to save time.  Give it a try, next time and get your templates to go further.


 Daisies and Dimples Shop
This advert is all linked up to Kim's awesome shop!

I used my Bunny Biz templates for this page.  You could use these templates as quick pages as well.  Just plug in your photos and you're all scrapped up!


Bunny Biz Templates/QuickPages

There's a sweet look at my templates.  Click on the preview to get to the shop and make them a part of your stash.


See!  Just crop in your picture.

 Free word art

If you're digging those templates, then you might also be interested in my freebie from last week.  This spring inspired word art.  Click on the image to get to the blog for the download.

 Free Printable Card

I've also got this free, printable card for you.  Click on the preview to get to that blog for the download, as well.

 bunny Biz Templates and quick pages

A little more spring inspiration for you from MagsGraphic Designs.  Hoppy Spring is now in the shop.  Last spring, the family went on our annual trip and I got some lovely shots of the kids having cousin time together.  My oldest is the biggest cuddle bunny!

That's my Bunny Biz templates, again.  You can scrap really cute and fast with them.


 Dog Daze Templates

Have you got some great bike riding bike shots?  Then check out Mags other new kit, Ready To Ride, Bikes.  It's got everything you need to scrap great pages with bikes and then some.

I used my Dog Daze templates for my page up there.  That's me and my fabulous bike.

 dog Daze Templates

Check out more inspiration with these templates in our shop, Kreative Design Studio.  They will make a great addition to your template collection.

This freebie is no longer available, but don't worry this blog and our new site is full of free stuff.

 Free Dog Daze Word Art

If you are digging the dog theme, check out my coordinating freebie by clicking on the preview, above.

 Clever Cluster Templates

These are some of my newest templates the shop.  The versatility and use ability is just fantastic.  Check out this page using two of the templates.


Scrap fast and beautifully with these clusters.

 Free Clever Cluster Template

This template is no longer available.  You may find it in a pack of similar templates in our shop.

It is a cluster template in png, psd and tif format.  Take things away, add elements.  Maybe even use that circle, move it up and frame a pic in it.  I've got an entire pack of these cluster templates and they are very versatile.  A definite must to add to your downloads.

Here is the list of other stops for the Leigh Penrod Blog Train of fabulous freebies:


Love freebies?  Well, The Cherry is definitely the spot for you.  I post free stuff on my blog every week sometimes more.  My FB page hosts links for several freebies nearly every single day and I've got even more on our Pinterest.

If you're looking for a place to show off your lovely pages or you have scrapbooking questions, then definitely join our group.  We get into some good discussions and love oohing and aahhing over pretty pages.  Of course we hang on Instagram, too.

Wow!  That was one super scrappy edition for The Cherry.  Thank you so much for joining us.  I hope we've inspired you and that you find the time to get scrappy this weekend.



SaveSave