Friday, June 23, 2017

New Templates, Free Scrapbooking Goodies From The Cherry On Top and Some Other Scrappy Sisters

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods, but it has been sweltering here, in Belgium.  For weeks it's been in the high 80's and 90's with no rain and very little wind.  This is totally not typical!  It's usually very grey and rainy.  Thank goodness we're not going to Spain this year.  This is perfect Spanish weather.  Hehehe...

To keep cool, I'm hanging behind the computer with the fan on high and I've designed several packs new templates.  Here's a look at my favourite with some scrappy inspiration.  Further on, I've got some links to several freebies from around DigiLand and the People's Choice freebie from the group.

Enjoy the read and all of this scrappy goodness!



I have so many photos I can use for these templates and I bet you do, too!  Get in the summer mood and make some beautiful pages with our new templates.



Nautical Niceties Templates, Sea Kissed from Throwing Some Scraps Around

Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around designed this lovely page with her Sea Kissed kit.  I love light houses, too.


Another fabulous page from Jodi!

Nautical Niceties Templates, Kim Cameron Designs, Black Sails

My gal Theresa scrapped this cute page with Kim Cameron Designs kit, Black Sails.  Isn't it hilarious?!  Hehehe...Totally cracks me up.



Nautical Niceties, R Falango, Catch The Fish


Here's a look at the templates we just released last week.


Luv U 2 Pieces Templates


You don't always have to use the templates literally.  Look at this gorgeous page without the use of the pieces.



More gorgeousness from Magalie and Throwing Some Scraps Around's stunning collection, Inner Calm.

I'm giving you a glimpse of some upcoming templates by showing off MagsGraphic Designs newest kit, Cowboy Up.  I've even done a double page.  I had so many pictures of Liam going to his first Cowboy party.  He's such a character.


Just look at all of those silly faces!  These templates made scrapbooking multiple photo layouts very easy and fast, too.


Some scrappy sisters have been playing with my PuurFect templates and I just had to show you what they've designed.


 The PuurFect Templates

This PuurFect page is from my gal Kim.  I'm totally loving it and that kit looks pretty darn nifty, too.

 The PuurFect Templates
The PuurFect Templates, River Rose Kit


 The PuurFect Templates

 The PuurFect Templates


 Free Template

Another super scrappy sister tagged us on her beautiful page.  She used our free template from a previous blog hop.  click on the page to get to that hop and grab this great, free template.

Here are a few more scrapbooking freebies you can find around DigiLand.


 newsletter freebie

Akizo often has sweet freebies for her newsletter subscribers and her templates are awesome, too.

 group freebie

JoCee has comment to win in her group as well.  Freebies are often seen there so join us!

 PuurFect Badges

Here's the rest of the collection:

 The PuurFect papers
 The papers are just ,99 cents.


 The PuurFect kit elements
The elements are ,99 cents.

 PuurFect Cute Cards
These are also just ,99 cents!

Click here to see more inspiration with this kit.

 You Rock scrapbooking template

For this page I used our You Rock scrapbooking templates and the new kit and Cute Cards.

 mini scrapbook  tutorial
Check out my tutorial and make this mini, mini album using our Cute Cards.


I let The Cherry group choose which badge they wanted for today's freebie.  I'd love to have you join us in the group.  We get into scrap chatter, ladies show off their gorgeous pages both traditional and digital and we often answer questions as well as weekly comment to win, exclusive freebies and peeks at upcoming goodies from The Cherry and other designers.

 free bucket list printable

Here's our printable from last week.  Hop over to that blog and see all of the ideas we gave to help keep the little ones and not so little ones busy.

I'll be back tomorrow for Hybrid Saturday with yet another fabulous freebie.  See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment