Friday, July 14, 2017

Free Scrapbooking Template, Free Word Art, New Releases and Much More

Howdy, Happy Scrappers and welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Since I'm on "vacation", I'm only blogging once a week this summer.  I actually just change houses and this one has an excellent view, but all of the work is still the same.  Maybe worse because I have to get the yard back in order.  Hehehe...

I have got one doozy of a blog, today.  Seriously, make sure ya have a bit of time to leisurely scroll though all of this scrappy goodness.  It's going to be SO AWESOME!  I've got a LOT of freebies from me and around the web, pages and pages of inspiration from our team and lively chatter in between.

Enjoy today's blog and as usual, I'll be holding you hostage until the end where you can find the link for today's MEGA AWESOME, FREE TEMPLATE.  Hehehe...

THIS TEMPLATE IS NO LONGER FREE, BUT YOU CAN GRAB THE ENTIRE PACK OF 4 COORDINATING, PROJECT LIFE STYLE TEMPLATES IN OUR SHOP, KREATIVE DESIGN STUDIO ON NOVEMBER 3RD.

 Magical Memories Templates

 Paty Greif's shop

My gal Paty is back in business with her very own store and some absolutely fantastic new collections.  Take a peek at what I've done with them and fall in love all over again with Paty Greif. We are still waiting for this collection to hit the store. Keep your pants on!  Hehehe...

 Unicorns

My boys just love Spain.  They had so much fun at a little fair they put up, on the beach, right down from our apartment.  Lovely weather and a chance to punch Peppa Big in the face!  Hehehe...They were in heaven.

Unicorns is a collection full of magic!  Rainbows, a lot of glitter, gorgeous flowers and adorable unicorns that you will want to take home or make a part of your digital stash.  Think printables with these, peeps.  I'm thinking I'll design some coordinating planner printables if Paty doesn't get around to it first.  So keep your eyes peeled if you're into planner inserts.

Here's another new release from last week from Paty, Owl You Need Is Love showed off with our fabulously popular, Luv U 2 Pieces templates.



 Luv U 2 Pieces

Moving on to another fabulous designer, Kim Cameron Designs.  She's got a nifty new kit out as well.  Coastal Breeze is full of Kim's usual goodness with a touch of realistic elements this time to soften up your pages and give them a naturally beautiful feel.

 Project Simple

If you're a Cherry follower, you may recognise the basic layout of these next two pages.  I'm using our Project Simple templates.  They are epically versatile and SO EASY to use, too.  I'm feeling bit guilty at the 7.5 minutes it took me to do the page above, but I LOVE it so much.

Tip:  Merge the desired photo spots then drag in your photo of choice.

I added a large-ish cluster to fill in all of that gorgeous blue sky and added a simple sentiment, scrapped fast and so can you with Project Simple templates.

 Project Simple Templates

The spaces in Project Simple templates can be used for journal cards, photos, papers and elements.  There is so much you can do with them.  I had so many photos to show off on our trip to the beach, that I needed all of those glorious spots for my pictures.  My pictures are typically the star of the show with my embellishments adorning them and adding interest.

 Project Simple Templates

Isn't this kit great?!  Mmmm....I always love a beach kit!

 Coastal Breeze

Here's a few more pages with another one of Kim's kits, Big Blue...

 Big Blue

Big Blue
template and kit from Kim Cameron

Have you still got 4th of July celebratory photos to scrap?  Check out Kim's patriotic kits.  She's got a few in her shop.  Here's one, All American BBQ.  Ya don't have to be American to appreciate it.  Hehehe...It's full of festive, colours and embellishments for any picnic or outdoor celebration.

 Group FREEBIE

This is how I used the free word art.  That's my hubs and his new toy.

 All American BBQ

Let's look at some more freebies shall we?  This is a double freebie!  I've used a free template from our totally legendary blog roll for Love For Layout Templates.  Hehehe...(I'm borrowing my kid's epically demonstrative adjectives.)

 Free Template
Blessed from MagsGraphics and Free Template from Neverland Designs

This is a free kit from MagsGraphic Designs you can grab in GingerScraps forum.  It's so bright and fun and can be used for any kind of page you wish to design.


 Free Template

My gals did such a great job playing with my template, don'cha think?  Hilary is an absolute star of a Creative Team Member.  Just look at her fantastic page.  Full of live, brilliance and summer fun.  Of course, a kit from Flergs will always make your pages super pretty, too.

 free template

Did ya see our newest collection in the shop?  Dog Daze is nearly complete in it's entirety.  I've got so many different packs for you to use with your precious pooches and pups.  We had a blast in our Scrap N' Chat where the ladies who participated received a free portion of this kit as well as a free template.  Join our group so ya don't miss out on these great opportunities for exceptionally wonderful free stuff.

 Dog Daze Scrapbooking Kit

One of my number one Cherry Fans, played along in the Scrap N' Chat and made such a fun page with the kit and coordinating template.  Ha!  What adorably funny pictures!  Thanks, Ruth for sharing!

 Dog Daze Templates

Here's a few other template packs in the shop and some inspiration to go with them.


 Nautical Niceties

Another amazingly talented Creative Team Member is Cristiana.  Look at her incredibly beautiful page.  Eek!  A real squealer!  Hehehe...

 Nautical Niceties



Check out a few other super freebies around DigiLand and if ya don't want to miss on daily free stuff then by all means, follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, our Page and especially, our group on Facebook.  It's turning into a great community of chatter and inspiration.

Studio Manu has absolutely gorgeous designs.  Check out her blog, Facebook and the newsletter that is always full of really amazing freebies, all of the time!


 Studio Manu Freebie

 Studio Manu Freebie

Go follow Designed by Gabrielle and keep up with her lovely designs and freebies from My Memories.  How gorgeous is this?

 Designed By Gabrielle

If ya follow, then you know I'm crazy about Aimee Harrison Designs.  She's also a very generous freebie giver as well as stunningly talented.  Looks at some of her latest freebies.  These first two you will find in her newsletter.  She also puts up a monthly free mini on her Facebook page and often has some freebies on her blog, too.

 newsletter freebie

 Newsletter freebie

 free template

Here are a couple more freebies from my awesome scrappy sisters, Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around and Dana from Made By Keuntje.

They've got a beautiful, new collection out, You're My Lil' Boy.  I went nuts with it already.  Click here to see our inspiration with the kit and get these nice freebies from Jodi and Dana's fan group.  The images are linked up for you.

Freebie from Throwing Some Scraps Around

 Freebie From Made By Keuntje

Here's another Commercial Use freebie from Made By Keuntje.  It will be on her blog TOMORROW.

 Made By Keuntje Freebie


That was one huge blog full of greatness!  Thanks so much for dropping by The Cherry.  We hope you do it, again.

Happy scrapping!






SaveSaveSaveSave