Friday, August 18, 2017

A Sneak Peek, Scrapbooking Inspiration and Freebies from Around DigiLand

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Get a look at our up coming release, Trolla Bolla, possibly win it, sign up for our newsletter for awesome freebies from the collection, see some new releases from your favourite designers and get ready for some serious downloads for your digital stash of freebies.

Where else can ya get all of that in one spot?  Why The Cherry, of course!  Enjoy my scrappy sisters.

 social media templates

Wouldn't it be awesome to WIN this huge collection?!  
Leave a comment here or in our group for your chance at winning The Trolla Bolla Collection.

We've been giving away free mini's that coordinate with The Trolla Bolla Collection.  This week was the second instalment and there are still 2 more to go.  Make sure you sign up so you don't miss out!

newsletter freebie #2  sign up right here, in the side bar

Let's take a look at some new goodies going into the shops today.

First, is my gal, Aimee Harrison.  Last week, she released a kitty inspired kit and this week it's time for the doggies.  We have both a cat and a dog as well as chickens.  Haven't seen a chicken themed kit yet.  Hehehe...

I used a free template from Laurie's Scraps that I downloaded from GingerScraps Challenge Forum.  Look for the link further down, under my page.


You may have noticed, that I use Aimee's word art ALL of the time.  She designs some of the best word art I've seen, around DigiLand.  Just look how cute!  I'm not the best journaler so her word art helps me tremendously.

 Wooftastic Word Art

 free template

Here's another free template you can get in Ginger Scraps forum.  See what I've done with it and join us in the forum with your own page.

 free template

This is MagsGraphics free template with her awesome kit, Space Race.  This kit is definitely at the top of my list of favourites.  Out of this world colours, fun elements and the journal cards are cute, too.  My oldest looking seriously silly.  Hehehe...It is what he does best!

 space race

Speaking of MagsGraphics, she's also got a new release coming out some time today, Outlander Love.

Just look at this wonderful colour palette.  Are you not swept back to the olden times of Scotland?  I'm busy with the Outlander collection, as you can see by my photo. I'm on the second book.  Though the main character is not my favourite, I just love the rest of them.  Leave a comment with your favourite book series if you like.  I'm always up for a good book!

How about this template?  Is it not totally fabulous?!  That's my super scrappy sister, Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around.  They have received quite a response in our scrappy circle and they will look great in your digital stash, too.

 Come Together Templates

 come together templates

Lissy Kay has been plugging away with new templates despite the health problems at home.  She's got some fabulous new templates in the shop.  Click on the image or the link below it to support your friend, Lissy.

 framed frames templates

Made By Keuntje and several other designers from Pixel Scrapper have a hop of free Commercial Use.  That's really awesome, don'cha think?  I love Marisa's contribution as well.  Hop over to the Pixel Scrapper and download the Commercial Use.

 free commercial use

I love Cutie Pie Scraps and not just for the freebies.  Her kits are so wonderfully colourful and fun.  Just what The Cherry relishes in.  Go over to her social spot and grab the latest freebie.


free quick page

My gal Andrea has a fun freebie on her blog using our stacked badges templates.  Check them out here.

 Built Up Badges Templates

My gal Grace...OH!  I like the sound of that.  Hehehe...She's another one of my favourite, super scrappy sisters.  Look at what she's designed for you.  Simply click on the image or the link below for the direct download of her uber cute cluster freebie.  Thanks, Grace!

 freebie

Kathy is another mega scrapper in my circles and she's been designing lovely printables with Aimee Harrison Designs goodies.  Click on the preview below or the link there under and download the many sheets she has for you, over on Aimee's site.
 free printable

I'm assuming that you're here because you love freebies. right?  Of course!  Hehehe...How's this for some mega freebie fun?  Blue Heart Scraps has been offering coordinating freebies in her group on Facebook.  Zoom over and join us in the group for scrapbooking inspiration, chatter and freebies.

 freebies galore

Last, but not least are these free printables from the blog.

 free printable

 free printable

Jump back and download those printables.  If  school already started, you can at least use the last day of school one or cheat and photograph the kids with these for your scrapbook's sake.  Hehehe...

We don't start school here until September first.  I don't know about your kids, but mine are dreading it.  They are both starting at a new school, pretty far from home.  It's a special school dedicated to Autism.  We are so, so lucky to have gotten them both in the school.  We are over the moon and also uncertain of how it will change things. It's quite a commute there and back and my little guy is prone to car sickness.  It will definitely be interesting.

I'd say you've been updated and loaded with a lot of new scrapbooking freebies.

Next week, I'll have a free quick page for you, from The Trolla Bolla Collection.  You won't want to miss.

Thank you so, so much for joining us here at The Cherry.  I'd love to have you in our group, too.

Happy scrapping!











SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment