Thursday, August 3, 2017

Check Out All of the Awesome Scrapbooking Freebies at The Cherry On Top

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

I hope you are bearing with us this summer for we are out of our regularly scheduled program, but when the kids go back to school, The Cherry will also go back to Traditional Tuesdays, Freebie Fridays and Hybrid Saturdays.  We love mixing it up!

Thanks for coming by and checking out The Cherry.  We've got another super blog full of awesome scrapbooking inspiration, templates, new releases and today, I've got a lot of link for freebies around DigiLand as well as a new freebie from us and LouCee Creations.

Sit back and enjoy the show!

I'm starting off with a few fabulous collections from GingerScraps buffet.  You can get these really super packs for just $1 a piece for a week.  I'm totally loving this month's colour paleette as well.  Isn't it divine?!

This is MagsGraphic Designs, Summer Vacation collection.  I paired it up with a free template from Tinici Designs, templates.  I got it from Tinci's Fan Group on FB.  Make sure ya join the group too.  It's the easiest way to keep up with new releases and scoop up those fantastic freebies.

 Summer Vacation
Tinci Template Freebie, Summer Vacation from MagsGraphics

These are very recent pictures of our summer vacation, here in Germany.  We had a lovely visit from my beautiful nieces, too.  We all ventured out into the gorgeous wilderness of Morsdorf and came to the Geierlay bridge.  Pretty spectacular, eh?

No, I'm not in these shots.  I stayed with the dog on the other side of the bridge!  Wink, wink...

This is still Summer Vacation from MagsGraphics and a free template from Throwing Some Scraps Around from our Love For Layout Template blog roll we do every other month.  Get ready for September's!

 Summer Vacation
Free template from TSSA, Summer Vacation from MagsGraphic

Look who is playing with Dagi's Temptations templates!  I paired this new one up with Heartstrings Scrap Art kit, Fly Me To The Moon.  I love this fabulous kit and what a fun template, too.  You can find Dagi's  templates in GingerScraps buffet as well.

 Kaleidoscope Templates

This is another template with Dagi's Kaleidoscope templates and this time I used LouCee Creation's fabulous kit, Tea With Alice.  I know!  I know!  I keep going back to this collection.  I just can't help it!  I love these colours and the tea theme.

 Kaleidoscope  Templates

Mmm....more of these awesome vibrant colours from the buffet and this time with Aimee Harrison Designs, So Berry Good Collection.  The papers are just so fun.  Not typical Aimee, but exceptionally awesome!

The boys really, really love going to Opa's hof for all kinds of fresh berries.  The veggies are ignored, but the fruit is devoured!  Heheheh...Imagine?!

This is also a future template coming next week.

 So Berry Good

Ok!  OK!  Yet another kit from Kim Cameron Designs that I can't stop playing with.  I just love Kim's designs.  They are so perfect for my photos and they go well with the kinds of templates I like to work with, too.

Check out the next couple of pages with Belly Flops from Kim Cameron and my boys as the stars, as usual.

 Belly Flops from Kim Cameron

Above, I used a lovely template from Heartstrings Scrap Art.  I did some different stuff with those messy edges and added a lot of colourful layers to give my page lift.  What fun elements and super colours!

 Belly Flops from Kim Cameron Designs
 Lisa Rosa's Template, Belly Flops from Kim Cameron Designs

In the above layout I used an old template from Lisa Rosas Designs.  I love that star burst background, don't you?  The papers are really fun and bright and....take a look.  No flowers! 

Isn't he just a doll with his super soaker?  He's an excellent candidate for the camera,unlike the little guy who never wants to pose for the lens.

 Belly flops from Kim Cameron
Future Template from TCOT, Belly Flops from Kim Cameron Designs

Above is more fun with Belly Flops and yet another look at some future templates.  Those were taken a while go, but they are still really fun and a sweet reminder of a great family vacation at Landal Parks.  This water resort was REALLY fun!  The kids had an absolute blast and never wanted to leave.

Also at GingerScraps, is more buffet goodies from LouCee Creations.  I couldn't wait to show off another page using my Up In The Air Templates that are now available in the shop for just 2,99.


More water fun from last year and I am totally loving these whimsical elements, aren't you?

LouCee is also hosting our freebie for this week.  Isn't that the sweetest?!  She's just a star!  I've designed a free  cluster with a word tag.  I'm sure you've got the perfect pic for this freebie and I hope you grab Lou's collection while it's only $1 a piece!

 Free Word Art from The cherry On Top

Here are some freebies from around the web that I know you will not want to miss.

This one is from Studio Flergs.  I got it in her newsletter.

 Flerg's newsletter freebie

The Digi Scrap Parade is on route.  Don't miss out on all of those fab freebies!

 Flerg's Freebie

Snickerdoodle Designs often has lovely freebies in her newsletter and on the blog.

 Snickerdoodle Designs

These images are linked up to the blog and a place where you can sign up for Karen's newsletter.

 Snickerdoodle Designs Freebie

I just love this freebie from Magical Scraps Galore's Fan Group. Join us there!

 Magical Scraps Galore Group Freebie

Harper Finch also has super, duper freebies on the blog and newsletter.

 Harper Finch Freebies

 Harper Finch Freebies

And you know my girl Aimee just spoils her fans, too.  Visit her blog and receive her newsletter to pimp up your freebie stash.

 Aimee Harrison Freebies on the blog
Freebie from Aimee Harrison

Thanks so much for checking out The Cherry!  I hope to see you in our group on Facebook and if you want even more freebies, follow our page on FB and Pinterest and if you love our inspiration, check us out on Instagram as well.

Happy scrapping!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment