Saturday, August 5, 2017

More Summer Fun Scrapbooking and Freebies


Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

I'm back with another entry for this week.  I have just SO much stuff to show off, I thought I'd break it all up a bit.

I've got new templates in the shop, that I know you're going to want in your digital template stash, some more new releases and a few more freebies, too.  Whoo hoo!  I've also got a few screen shots on how you can change up some templates.  I love putting new life into older templates and customising templates to fit my needs.

Here's a look at my newest templates, Up In The Air.  I just love pages with floaty, drifty types of elements in them.  It brings air, life, dimension and lift to your pages.  What better way to get that than with these templates?  Our shadows can be your guide.

 Up In The Air Templates

 Up In The Air Templates

My sweeties playing in the sand and water.  They just love it.  Even got the little guy to look into the camera.  Bonus!  Keep reading to see what kinds of coordinating freebies you can get to go with Lou's kit.  I think it's still just $1 a pack at GingerScraps.

 newsletter freebie

Here's another page using the new templates and Paty Greif's new Unicorns collections.  I'm over the moon about this combination and if you look carefully, I used Paty's colour scheme for my templates.

 Up In The Air Templates

I couldn't wait to try out this kite page and of course, Paty's kit was the perfect match.  Clouds, unicorns, stars, moon, balloons...Just what these templates are calling for.  Don'cha think?

 Up In The Air Templates

My gal Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around scrapped up this gorgeous page using Up In The Air Templates.  Such a pretty, natural and neutral palette with this pop of pink.  I love how she used that sun behind the clouds, too.

 Up In The Air Templates

Here's another page with the kites used as picture frames.  Cool idea, eh?  Tip:  Using like colours for the background and the kites, gives a blended look and a chance for those pretty pics to pop and steal the show.

Up In The Air Templates
Up In The Air Templates and goodies from Just So Scrappy

I love what Hilary has done with the next two pages and our new templates.  A Disney twist!!!  How fabulous?!  The dark background and the bright splashes of colour look great.

 Up In The Air Templates

More multiple photo fun and the cutest clusters, too.  Of course, I'm always a fan of boy pages and this kit looks super for that.  Hilary really used these templates literally and her page is awesome.


 Up In The Air Templates

Look at this pretty, refreshing page.  All of these natural goodies and the wooden background look super.

 Up In The Air Templates

This page totally makes me smile.  Banners, balloons, bubbles...I love all of those kinds of elements and they go super with these templates.

Up In The Air Templates
Up in The Air Templates and Spring Garden from Party Greif

I used Up In The Air templates for this page using Aimee Harrison's Peridot, monthly collection for August.  As you can see, I used some of the photo spots and I didn't use the clouds.  I used the template loosely.  Keep scrolling to see a touch of the process.

 Up In The Air Templates


See how I ditched the two photo spots and clusters?

Look how I deleted nearly everything, but the spots?  Hehehe...I did keep the clustering in mind as I used the template.  It was a great way for me to get started on my page.  Templates are often just an idea I borrow and then customise it to fit the needs of my page.



Moving on to a new collection from Aimee Harrison and some lovely templates from Lissy Kay Designs. 

That's a recent photo of the hubs and I ready for a friend's wedding.  The first time our niece played babysitter to the boys, too.  It worked out great and all of us had a super duper time that night.

All In Heaven is Aimee's newest collection and as always, it is fabulous.  There is an underlying theme for this kit as you might be able to puzzle from the name of the collection, but as you can see it is bright and full of life and great for any kind of page or project you may have.

 All In Heaven
All Framed Templates from LKD and All In Heaven from Aimee Harrison Designs

Here's a little tip on how to scrap fast:  Make a great cluster, click on a few of the elements you'd like in another cluster and copy paste, making some slight adjustments for variety and perfection.


Lissy Kay's Creative Team is working extra hard this month to promote Lissy's templates to help bring in some revenue towards important surgical procedures.  Nothing like helping out our scrappy sisters through scrapbooking!  Lissy Kay has really fabulous templates that I know you are going to love.  Pop over to her shop, grab a few of her templates and help a friend.


 All Framed Up

Throwing Some Scraps Around is reintroducing Girlilicious.  If you've been a fan of Jodi's you may have this already in your stash.  She's upgraded the kit and it's doubly super!

I scrapped myself using a free template from Krismess.  

 Girlilicious

I used girlilicious to make an avatar for my niece.
Jodi has a coordinating freebie for you in her Facebook Group.  Head over there and download it.

 freebie from TSSA




Here are some of our newer goodies in the Creative Design Studio shop at Etsy.

 Dog Daze Stationary

 Unicorn Planner Printables

Here are some of the newer freebies from the blog.

 free template


 free template

Yesterday's freebie from The Cherry and LouCee Creations


 freebie hop from The Lilypad

This freebie is also an older one from the blog.  Check your stash.

 freebie hop from The Lilypad

I'm hosting August's Challenge in Kim Cameron's Fan Group on Facebook.  Anyone who plays along and posts a page as required get this template for free.


I hope I could inspire you, today and that you enjoy the freebies.  Take a look at our side bar for all of social spots and follow us.

Happy scrapbooking!








SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment