Saturday, January 27, 2018

February's Free Printable Calendar from The Cherry On Top

Welcome to Hybrid Saturday with The Cherry On Top.

Check me out!  I'm all early so far this year!  Hehehe...  I've got your nifty, free monthly calendar ready for download.  Check out what else is going on with The Cherry.


This year, I am offering free printable calendars.  Each month, you'll receive a free printable calendar. I'm trying to get them to you, the Saturday before the end of the month.  Fingers crossed I can keep this up all year.  Hehehe...I've already designed through April!

Blog readers will receive this jpg version of the calendar with an inserted photo.  Newsletter recipients receive a png version of the calendar where they can insert their very own photo.  How cool is that?  If you'd prefer that, then sign up for our newsletter.  We spoil you over there!

Don't forget our Slow Scrap tonight!  This is the participation prize.  If you want to learn more, check out yesterday's blog or zap over to our nifty group on FB and click on the Events tab.

 Slow Scrap Event

I've Pinned this challenge in our group as well.  Look for it while you are there and join us for the challenge.  There are just a few more days and you'll get to choose a free template, too!


 January Challenge

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE FREE CALENDAR.

Thanks for hanging with The Cherries!

Happy scrapping!