Sunday, July 13, 2014

Throwing Some Scraps Around Free Quick Page

Welcome to The Cherry On Top!

I just returned from a couple of weeks in Spain!  Wow!  What a great vacation it was.  Now, I have a ton of blogging to do.

I promised my Facebook Fans that I would treat them when I get back.  So, I teamed up with Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around and used her new kit, "What Makes You Special".

Boy, have we got some great freebies and awesome deals for you.  Let's take a look at the kit, first.  It's on sale for 50% off which makes it under $2!!!

 Etsy

We are sticking with the trend by including journal cards that are great for project life type of layouts like this one.  My boys in Calpe, Spain.  They climbed the Pinon!  I am so glad I didn't go.  They were inches away from death for hours.  They have no concept of danger, so they loved it!!!  I would have never made it physically or mentally!  LOL!







Jodi always has the prettiest elements in her kits.  I'm shooing off a bunch of them as well as those gorgeous journal cards in this next layout.  A hint of bling is always my thing.



Head over to Throwing Some Scraps Around's blog to find out how to get these two free quick pages for nut'n!

 TSSA Freebie

 tssa freebie

This freebie is no longer available. If ya just love the FREE stuff then you have to head to my FB Page.  I post FREE stuff there every single day.

 TCOT Freebie


With all of these lovely goodies, you can make someone a lovely mini! Thank you for stopping by.  Make sure ya do it again.




1 comment: