Tuesday, August 19, 2014

T&T, Me, Freebies & Hybrids

Hello!  Welcome to The Cherry On Top!

The freebies are no longer available.

Today, I have Cat from This & That By Catherine in the spot light.  She has a lovely kit that's been recently released.  GardenParty isn't just for garden parties!  Check out these fabulous, fun colours.  I'm thinking happy pics, pics of tweens, teens, babies and all things that embody life and bring a smile to your face.

Click on any of the images to get links and more information.

 blog

 blog

Cat always has freebies accompanying her releases and Garden Party is no exception.  Head around tot he various Cat hide outs and grab them to add to your stash.  Her prices are very affordable, too.  What better way to say thanks for all of the freebies you've been providing AND grab a fab kit for just $3.  I know, right?!  Yes!  $3 and only a couple bucks more for the bundle.

 freebie

 freebie

Awesome, right?!  I love going large with the ellies and framing up a fabulous picture like this one with my beautiful girls.  OK, they are not MY beautiful girls!!!  They are my friend's gorgeous babies.




Or bring it down and go hybrid with something like this card I designed.  Made in minutes with a blast of creativity and a great kit!


Do me a favor and leave me some love if you download this.  I have no way of keeping track.  If freebies are your thing, then ya better head over to The Cherry On Top's Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards.  Everyday freebies!  Dozens!

Thanks for hanging out at The Cherry!  See ya again, soon!


3 comments: