Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Free Christmas Photo Booth Props From The Cherry On Top


Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

I'm back with more fun, free photo booth props.  This time, keeping the season in mind.  I nabbed a couple of these goodies from http://www.clker.com and changed them up a bit with Photo Shop Styles from Mommyish.  The top hat is a template from Key Lime Digi Design that you can have a lot of fun with.  I kept it simple, but you can go all out.

 TCOT ON FB

Download, print on rigid paper/card stock, cut, tape or glue dot to some thin dowels, sticks, balloon stems...Then find some fun models and take your shots.

 TCOT ON FB

Everything on this blog is for personal use only.  You may only share the links.

I'd love to see some pictures using these.  I'm waiting until my kids are in decent clothes.  Hehehe...

If you don't have a Facebook account and would still really like these, leave me a comment and I'll hook you up with a link.  As with anything, as long as I still have it available.

Thank you for checking out The Cherry.  


No comments:

Post a Comment