Friday, November 20, 2015

Free Winter Wall And Profile Wear

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

We're back with more fabulous freebies for you.  Create a beautiful, festive timeline and profile photo for your social outlets using The Cherry's designs.

Most of this commercial use can be found at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio and SugarHill.  LouCee Creations and Feli Designs were used in a majority of the work.  They have gorgeous, timeless goodies.


I try to update my wear every couple of months and go with what the season is, staying subjective and well rounded, too.

My personal and Page photos are often very similar.  Keeping our name for our page in place of a picture for the profile picture.


This is my personal profile picture using a very recent photo.  Finally!  Hehehe...  It's also my first attempt at using brushes in PSE.  Not, too bad.  I went through a couple of different ones and made a lot of adjustments until I got the look I sorted wanted.  

Pop in a photo, add some snow or other effects as well as elements from your very own stash and make something lovely.


To think that I've been digital scrapping for three years and still have so much to learn!  I've tried using PS, but just can't figure it out yet.  I'm figuring, I'll learn all I can with PSE and when I have that mastered, I'll put on my big girl panties and try PS.  Hehehe...


I've uploaded both the wall and profile wear in really good quality.  Simply right click and save to your downloads. You could pop over to our Photobucket and download there, too.  The choice is yours.  Who knows, you may find some freebies you missed there.

Thanks so much for stopping by and remember our goodies are for Personal Use Only and are not to be resold or claimed as your own.  

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment