Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Free Time Line Cover From Paty Greif and The Cherry On Top

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

It isn't Freebie Friday yet, but we've got a sweet one for you.  Paty Greif Digital Designer has teamed up with Just Because Studio to create a fabulous collection, Good Luck.

Keep scrolling to see the inspiration and grab that free time line!


I couldn't resist playing with the collection after I designed the time line cover.  I like to have my images coordinate on my social sites. This collection is on a promotion, but not for long.  So head over to PickleBerryPop and grab it.

 Good Luck

Hop over to Paty's page and pimp up your wall photo with a festive, fun design!

 Paty Greif FB freebie

You can find this one on Paty's blog!

 freebie


Come on back on Friday for more freebies and Saturday for a new hybrid freebie.  I'm thinking bunny-ish.  Hehehe...

Thanks so much for stopping by The Cherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment