Friday, March 18, 2016

More Templates For Freebie Friday

Welcome to Freebie Friday at The Cherry On Top!

We are back with yet another fabulous Caterpillar template this week.  Keep on scrolling to see all of this beautiful inspiration from me and a few of my top Scrappy Sisters.  Then grab your download and get scrapping this weekend.

Here's an example of how you can use today's free template.  I used Aimee Harrison's kit, Bookish and my kitty.


Here's another example of how you can use the template from today.  I used again, Aimee Harrison Designs, My Happiness.  This collection is beyond fabulous and I'll tell you, I left out all of the many girly elements and still came up with something boyish and fantastic.  How awesome is that?!


This is last week's template and of course, you can still grab it!  We leave up our freebies as long as possible.  

free template

This was the first free template in the series and it too is still available.  You can use all of these templates as quick pages if you like.  How cool is that?!

free template


Check out what some of the other ladies have done with The Cherry's free, Caterpillar templates.









We've got one more template left in this series.  Keep your eyes out for it! Click on this image to get today's, free template.

free template

If templates are your THANG, then make sure you grab this beauty.  You can also hit up our Pinterest  board, The Cherry On Top's Freebies and get the ones that are still live.

free template

All of our freebies are for personal use ONLY.  If you'd like to have the commercial use version, make a request and I'll set you up.

We'll be back tomorrow with another fabulous hybrid project you won't wanna miss.  See you then!





No comments:

Post a Comment