Friday, June 10, 2016

Freebie Friday With June's Planner Inserts

Welcome to The Cherry On Top's Freebie Friday.

I cannot apologise enough for getting these inserts so late to you.  My husband broke his neck and I've been over my head with his work and my own.  I'm here with some lovely inspiration from Kim Cameron Designs, a fabulous template from my gal Bren at Brenian Designs and three lovely, free printables for you.

This kit is just so perfect for me and my family.  Bright fun colours and whimsical loveliness make for one super kit.  Every time I thought, "Ooh!  I could use that element", there it was!  Hehehe...  I was composing this layout and working on the sky scene because I always use clouds when offered and thought, "Something that flies to put by the clouds" and there was a pretty kite.  Then I thought, "A sun would be so perfect" and lo and behold, there it was.  That is what I mean when I say, thoughtful elements.  Experienced designers with layout experience know exactly what kind of elements to put in their kits.

This is a not yet released template from Brenian Designs.  I love to show off the versatility of templates.  I added a couple of extra layers and moved the cluster to a different place.  Templates are great for a basic start, but you never had to hold true to them.  Click here to see more of Bren's designs.

 Best Summer Ever

JJ surprised us all when he happily rode a two wheeler.  I went to pick him up from school and almost fell over, when I saw hime riding a two wheeler around the courtyard.  I had no idea!  JJ has Autism and goes to a special school.  They teach the kids how to ride a bike and teach them bike safety and how to drive around the city, with policemen there to guide them.  How awesome is that?!  

As you can tell, JJ absolutely loves riding his bike.  A girl's bike that is low to the ground has made bike riding a lot less challenging for JJ.  I write blogs on Autism every Monday, if you are interested, click here.

Here's a look at Kim's kit.  I'm in love!  I can use this kit for so many things besides layouts as you'll see later.  Outdoor fun is covered.  Summery loving, check!  Many, many outdoor beasts, which I also love, It's in there!  Hehehe...

 Best Summer Ever

Win no further adieu, here are your June inserts.  My plan is to use the same kit for July so that your Summer months coordinate, but don't hold me to it.  My husband may need surgery.  Scroll to the bottom for a handy link where you can grab all three printable with one click.



Here are the free coordinating goodies.  Some lovely stickers that would make fun paper clip tops to marker your journal or agenda pages and two, sweet journal cards.  Click on this image for the download of all three freebies.

 free planner goodies

Remember, all of our freebies are for Personal Use ONLY.  If you are interested in Commercial Use, contact us here or on our Facebook Page.

Tomorrow, I'll have another free printable in the form of a teacher appreciation gift idea.

Did you miss previous month's goodies?  Here they are and all are FREE.

 free spring stickers free planner goodies

 free planner goodies
 free journal cards 

 free quick page
 free printable heart shaped basket 


 free mini kit
 free winter stickers 
We really appreciate you stopping by The Cherry! 




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment