Thursday, June 9, 2016

Throw Back Thursday, Free Template

Welcome to Throw Back Thursday at The Cherry on Top.

Last year, I started playing with designing templates.  I'm showing off a previous free template with a glimpse of inspiration.

Guess which on his me?!  Hehehe...Me and my two brothers back in the 70's if you couldn't guess by our attire.  Wow!  May be the last time I saw my brothers in a suit!  Hehehe...



Pampered Pups has monthly blog trains.  I participated in a few.  This one was one of my favourites.  Not my typical kind of layout, but still love it all of the same.  I used a kit from Joyce Paul, Chalktastic.  Find out more about this kit and get the free template by visiting that blog.  Click on the image to get there and grab your free template.

 free template

Here is a look at that template.  Make sure you scroll all of the way to the bottom for the link!

 free template


I'd love to see what you do with it.  Join our Facebook Group where you can show off your layouts either traditional or digital.  Any paper craft that is family friendly, can be shared there.  I offer exclusive free stuff in the group, too.

I'll be back tomorrow with those June planner inserts and Saturday, I'll have a free teacher appreciation printable for you.  I'm miles behind due to my husband's injury and this fabulous weather.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment