Friday, September 9, 2016

Free Overlay From The Cherry On Top and Throwing Some Scraps Around

 Welcome to Freebie Friday with The Cherry On Top.

As usual, we're bringing you more fabulous freebies with more to come tomorrow, too.  Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around is back with another fabulous kit, In My Day.  I'm loving these warm, natural colours and thoughtful elements.

I scrapped some older photos to keep with the theme and I used a template from Made By Keuntje.  Keep reading to get some template tips and grab the free overlay.


Here's a look at the kit, In My Day.  The image is linked up to Jodi's store.

 Throwing Some Scraps Around, In my Day

This is the template I used.  Well, part of it.  I ditched the lovely sunburst and just used the cluster.  I also selected all of the layers and enlarged them.

 Made By Keuntje templates

Here is your overlay freebie.  It is in png format.  Simply right click to download and put your favourite photo behind it or scrap it up,  like I did above.  You can also use it as a frame if you like.


Tomorrow, we will be back with a free card.  Print, cut and your set.  You won't want to miss it!

Needing more freebies?  Visit our Pinterest and Facebook where we post free stuff every day.

Happy scrapping and thanks for checking out The Cherry.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment