Friday, October 14, 2016

Freebie Friday with Paty Greif Digital Designer and The Cherry On Top

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

I am so excited to be bringing you Paty Greif's newest digital collection, All About Love.  Take an up close look at Paty's collection, enjoy some inspiring layout love, see some of Paty's other fall flavoured kits and download a freebie from The Cherry.

 All About Love Paty Greif Digital Designer

Working with digital designers and digital template makers is a super combination.  Some designers match up just perfectly and some kits match great with particular templates.  I was looking at the soft, water colour designs in All About Love and Heartstrings Scrap Art templates jumped right into my brain.  Hehehe...I could show off Paty's gorgeous papers and use a really large picture that still stands out, thanks to Bryony's masks in her templates.

 All About Love, Paty Greif Digital Designer

Often times I like to scrap fast.  Maybe just to fill in a free small space I have or to show and encourage our fans that scrapbooking either traditional or digital, doesn't have to be too time consuming to get awesome results.  Take my above layout for example.  4 layered papers, shadowed for extra dimension, Paty's lovely frame with word art and illustration and all I had to do was add those tiny clusters which was mega easy by just duplicating the same elements.  By doing this I save time and keep my layout looking harmonious due to the repetition of the same elements.  I really love the gold glam in this collection and added a touch around the edges with these lovely stamps and those three tiny brads to repeat the gold, again.

A lovely layout like this can be scrapped in under 15 minutes.  The key to scrapping fast, either traditionally or digitally is having your collection all together so that you don't have to go searching and searching for what you want.  Having a sketch or template to follow will also save a LOT of time.

This gorgeous collection is still on promotion throughout the weekend.
 All About Love Collection


Here are some more of Paty's kits and collections shown through my layouts with them.

 Bootiful Witch, Paty Greif Digital Designer

Me and my witchy friend with Bootiful Witch.  You can get this in a quick page on Paty's blog for FREE.  Pop in your own picture and you've scrapped fabulously!


 Scary Friends, Paty Greif Digital Designer

Here are some older, yet awesome Halloween kits from Paty.  Click on any of the images to get to the kit.

 Scary Friends, Paty Greif Digital Designer

I love using Paty's designs for my hybrid projects and printables.  I have loads of them throughout the  blog.  Here I used a kit for Halloween Bingo cards.  I needed them for a party we had.  These are very simply made. 


Here's another gorgeous collection, Autumn's in the Air.

 Autumn is in the Air, Paty Greif Digital Designer

 Autumn is in the Air, Paty Greif Digital Designer

Paty also sells Commercial Use products.  These are a few of her latest edition to the SugarHillco shop.  They are still on sale through the weekend.

 commercial use from Paty Greif

 commercial use, Paty Greif

Make sure you come back tomorrow.  I'm using Paty's Bootiful Witch collection to get you geared up for Booing your neighbours and all for FREE!  See ya tomorrow!


Here is your freebie.  Click to download.

 Free Frame cluster from The Cherry On Top


Our goodies are always for Personal Use ONLY.

Thanks so much for checking out The Cherry.


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment