Friday, November 25, 2016

Fabulous Free Scrapbooking Goodies, Every Friday

Welcome to The Cherry On Top's, Freebie Friday.

Every week we offer at least one scrapbooking freebie, but usually more.   I wanted this week to be a doozy.  I've got 9 freebies pictured here, but if you follow the links and scroll through the blogs, you'll find even more.

I'll be you'll have a lot of photos to scrap with the upcoming holidays.  Let The Cherry On Top help you with that.  We promote scrapbooking freebies, tutorials and provide our readers with beautiful inspiration.  Scroll through our previous blogs and see what you've missed.

Today, I stepped off the beaten path and I'm providing you with links to other digital designers that I normally do not promote.  It's something a little fresh and will introduce you to more different designs, too.


You may know that Aimee Harrison is featured here often.  Her latest Facebook Freebie is just so smashing, I had to share.  I used it to scrap up the above layout of me and my better half.  This free kit has so many goodies in it.  I hardly scratched the surface with what it has to offer.

 free kit from Aimee Harrison

 Click on the image to get to Aimee's Facebook page then look left to find the freebie tab and get this lovely for your stash.


 freebie from Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robyn

While you're over there, look for Robyn's page, too.  Go to the albums, also a tab to the left and find the album, Freebies.  She's got several in there for you.

 freebie from mydigitalpapers

Dea's Designs provides freebies for her fans, too.  Go check her out!

 Free Quick page

My scrapper sister Laurel, has a beauty for you.  Click on the image and visit her blog.

 Freebie from Cutie Pie Scraps


 Freebie from Cutie Pie Scraps

Cutie Pie Scrap is one of our fan's favourites.  Such bright, fun whimsical designs!  You won't want to miss the many freebies she has on offer for her fans.

 Daily Download from Leigh Penrod

 freebie from Leigh Penrod

How beautiful are these lovelies from Leigh Penrod Designs.  She's hosting the Daily Download.  You've already missed some, so jump over and start downloading.

 Marcy Coate Freebie

Marcy Coate has a sweet freebie for you.  Delicious scrapping!  Hehehe...

Grab all of these fantastic freebies, scrap up something beautiful, then go over to our group on Facebook and show us what you did.

I hope you have a great Turkey Day.  Now, that everything is cleaned up , there is time to scrap, right?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment