Saturday, February 3, 2018

Love For Layout Template Hop Of Fabulous Freebies For February

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Go back to the title and say it three times fast!  Hehehe...I'm a fan of alliteration.  What can I say?!  hehehe...Thanks so much for stopping by The Cherry for my portion of the awesome Love For Layout Template hop around.  Are you an avid fan or new?  Either way, we really appreciate you doing all of the stops and hope to see your pretty pages in our group on Facebook.

I'm often inspired by the traditional pages I see on Pinterest.  This one took me a bit to figure out how to get that folded look, but I did it.  Yay!    Now, it is up to you to choose how you are going to use it.  You could put small photos in all of the white spots or use the entire thing as a backdrop for a gorgeous pic or two of yours or mix it up like my team has done.  Ah, the beauty and flexibility of templates.

Scroll further to get the link and see what I and my terrific team has done with your freebie.

This is no longer FREE.


I've scrapped up LouCee Creations newest kit, Good Night, Sweet Heart.  Isn't it just darling?  My boys, too.  Hehehe...It took a lot of scrolling to find sleeping pictures of my oldest.  The youngest was no problem at all.  Brought back a lot of memories.






If you missed out on our December free template, it is still linked up for you.


 free template

These are our latest templates in the shop. Flower Power templates scrap up SO beautifully and quickly, too.  For just 1.99 you can add them to your stash, today.

 Flower Power Templates

I scrapped with all four templates and my pages took just less than 30 minutes!


Live, Love, Laugh templates are a sweet mix of fun and bold templates.

 Live,Love, Laugh templates

Drama Queen from TSSA was the perfect collection for these templates.
 Drama Queen

If you dig what you're seeing, take a visit to our shop, read through our blog packed full of freebies and scrapbooking inspiration of all kinds and join our very busy social spots where you too can join in our chats, challenges and post your pretty pages.  Yesterday's blog has tons of free stuff!


Since I started off the hop this month, the only way to go is forward.  Click on the arrow to get to the next stop and enjoy our hop!


 next stop

If you're needing the list of stops, here it is:


4. Throwing Some Scraps Around http://www.jodisscrapping.blogspot.com
7. Dagi’s Temp-tations https://www.dagistemptations.club/
8. Nom De Plume Digital Designs https://www.nomdeplumedesigns.com/my-designs
10. Made By Keuntje https://madebykeuntje.com/blog/

Thanks for checking out The Cherry!