Friday, March 1, 2019

New Ethereal Digital Scrapbooking Kit and Free Project Life Cards

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

As you may know, I've come back to blogger after a go with a site, which I found I really didn't use.  I only used the blogging feature so thought I'd save myself the couple hundred bucks and stick to the most reliable, free blogger.  I hired my son to copy/paste all 99 posts from the site to this blog, but something has happened to most of the images.  So bare with us until we figure out how to fix this.

I've got a new One Word Wonders kit which includes over a dozen papers, dozens of elements and a template.  "Ethereal is extremely delicate and light in a way that does not seem to be of this world".  Watercolor, opaque, bubbles, butterflies...all demonstrate exactly this.  Colors that you can almost see through and elements that float off of the page.  That's what we provide in this new digital scrapbooking kit.  I've got another, new freebie for you and a page using LouCee Creations new goodies.


Free with purchase template included.


 The Papers

Check out how I and my awesome team used this kit.

For my first page, I went really soft and delicate to show off the kit in its most literal format.



Then, I went with a more bold look.  I used our Pistachio templates for this page.  I've got a preview for them a bit further in the blog.  I just love scrapbooking family vacation pictures.







Don't let the pink and purple turn you off.  Ethereal is a great kit to scrap nature photos, too.








Hilary used the template quite literally.  She added a few more goodies from the kit and her page was finished in a flash.








I'm sure Ethereal will make a great addition to your scrapbooking stash.  Subscribers to our newsletter received a coupon to save 50% on ALL of the One Word Wonders kits this year.  If you're all about the big savings, join up.  The coupons are good for 2 weeks after release and there certainly are a lot of advantages to staying in touch with The Cherry.

Subscribers also get a small sample of each One Word Wonders kit so they can give it a test drive and see if it's for them.


 newsletter sign up

The templates from last week, So Pretty.

 Sew Pretty templates

Pistachio templates from two weeks ago.

 Pistachio templates

Here's last week's free Frickie.  Click on the image to get to the blog.


 Free Frickie

Lou's kit, Hello Spring was one of those kits where the page layout smacked me right in the face as soon as I saw her awesome rainbow.  I'd probably buy the kit just for the fantastic rainbow.  The possibilities!

 Hello Spring LouCee Creations

Today's, new free printable Project Life or Journal Cards.

This is no longer free!

 Free Project Life Cards

Get ALL 12 cards for free in our scrap-a-liscious group.

Find them in the March Challenge under "Photos"/"Albums"/"March Challenge".


 free project life cards

Participate in the challenge and get the alpha free at the end of the month.



Last month's template is still available, but not the extra one.


Join our monthly challenges using goodies from our new collection, Because.


Thanks so much for stopping by The Cherry.  I hope you decide to join our family around our favorite social spots.  Find them in the side bar. Join the newsletter to stay current with all of the freebies and going's on we do.  We are quite a community and would love to have you join us.

Happy scrapping!