Friday, September 6, 2019

Serendipity Digital Scrapbooking Collection, Free Quick Page

Hello, Cherry Fans!

Thanks so much for popping by the blog.  As usual, we've got a lot for you, today.  There is a new One Word Wonder kit in the Kreative Design Studio.  Check out the page inspiration, the free coordinating template, the two free coordinating freebies, page inspiration from other digital designers and I've tucked in a few more random digital freebies at the end.

 Serendipity Ellies and Template

There are actually 92 elements, but I couldn't get them all on the preview and the template isn't in there either.  I've got a detailed list of every element in the pack, over in the shop.

 Serendipity papers

Designing digital backgrounds is so much fun.  I'm trying out some gorgeous Commercial Use from one of my favorite designers, GS Creation.  That gorgeous floral design with a hint of gold glitter gives such a nice luxurious touch.

 Serendipity

The first three pages are from yours truly.  I went with a soft, floating whimsical look for my first page.  That's me hanging out in Beilstein, Germany.  Great view, eh?!

 Serendipity

For this page I used the dark side of Serendipity.  I'll tell ya that Theresa's page, further down the blog definitely inspired my page.  That black background and the gold stars look amazing.

 Serendipity

What a super color palette!  The hint of gold really sets everything off so nicely.

 Serendipity

This is Theresa's page.  Isn't it totally awesome?!  At first, I didn't even know it was my kit, there was so much gold.  Hehehe...I love how she switched up the word art.  It was how I was going to do it in the beginning.

 Serendipity

Jarmila also went soft and whimsical with her page.

 Serendipity

And Ngoc used a project life style with very pretty clusters. 

 Serendipity

I wanted to experiment with some of the elements that anchor a page and then contrast that with floating elements.  I added a bit of stroke to my word art to make it stand out better.

 Serendipity

Hilary matched up Serendipity with our Love Always templates.  Nice match!

 Free To Subscribers

Above, is this month's free sample.  Newsletter recipients have been receiving a free sample of each of our One Word Wonders kits.  There's only one more to go.  If ya don't want to miss out on exclusive freebies and our new products as well as pretty page inspiration, brought right to your mailbox weekly, then join us.  We'd love to have ya!

 Free Quick Page

This is your new free quick page.  Just pop in a picture and you're set!  We did all of the hard work for you, but we did enjoy doing it.  Hehehe...

I have a coupon for the Serendipity papers and elements.  Use code: SERENDIPITY30 on both products.

 Happy Trails

Just in case you missed out, this was our previous release.  A huge thanks to all of those who added Happy Trails templates to your repertoire of scrap stuff.  I did offer this free journal card on the blog. It is still available for you.  

 Frogg'n Around at Gingerscraps

Now I'm showing off some more gorgeous goods from Aimee Harrison Designs.  I fell in love with this collection's colors and those adorable froggies.  I also came up with another way for you to use Aimee's awesome borders.  In a previous blog I showed how to use them to design your very own bookmakers in just a few minutes.  They make an awesome gift idea or party favor. Check out the step by step tutorial, here.  Grab Aimee's kit from GingerScraps.

 book marker tutorial

Here's another exclusive from Aimee Harrison, Wine and Dine.  Was this collection not calling my name?  Hehehe...This is one of our all time favorite spots to hit up when we are at our place on the Mosel River in Germany.  The view here is unbelievable, the wine is great and food so fresh, ya just can't believe it.  It's just Rosie and her hubs and they do it all.  We've been going here for years and they never let us down. 

When you're outside enjoying the gorgeous nature, you can hear the chef pounding the schnitzel!  Hehehe...We giggle every time we hear it.  I highly recommend that and the forrel (trout).  Delicious. Visit Rosie at Zum Calmont in Bremm and save me a spot.  She knows where I like to sit.  Hehehe...

Aimee Harrison Designs, Wine and Dine

Here's a few other freebies from my friends and other spots I like to frequent.  Add them to your stash and become a fan.

 TSSA Freebies

Gorgeousness from Jodi!  Scroll through her fan group and find other beautiful freebies.

 Creative Fabrica

This is a link to Creative Fabrica.  Another spot I shop in and of course, I grab the freebies, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I've got a lot more in store.  I STILL need to show off the wedding album I made, in its entirety.  Hopefully, through a video.  I need to publish the finished tutorial with that Prefect Page kit I started ages ago and I've got such an awesome free printable on tap, I can't wait to share it.  Don't miss out!  Join our group and or newsletter where we keep our awesome fans up to date.

Happy scrapping!